Dynamic User Input IOS

User-to-User discussion about the PhraseExpress macro programming.
thomasbear

Dynamic User Input IOS

Post by thomasbear » 11 Sep 19, 00:05

Hello,
Pardon my question, I'm a resident physician trying desperately to reduce the paperwork tiger! I would like to replicate dynamic Input of the attached pictures. I have the IOs Pro Edition fyi (and using the Mac version for creation). Please kindly advise how to recreate. Thank you so much! Thomas (ps if I need the Enterprise edition, it is not allowing me to purchase in the app store)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 11 Sep 19, 06:52

Dynamic forms require the Enterprise Edition but you can try them in the free demo. We will look into the purchase issue. Thanks for letting us know.

thomasbear

Post by thomasbear » 13 Sep 19, 00:40

Please kindly provide me the walkthrough of how this was created. I'm sure you can cut and paste the code you have or please post a quick video.

Peter Stotz
PhraseExpress Expert

Post by Peter Stotz » 13 Sep 19, 08:42

@thomasbear
Here is a simple example of a dynamic form (but PhraseExpress Windows-version):
https://www.bartelsmedia.com/forum/view ... 010#p55010
See also the pxp-import file with token representation...
Dynamisches Formular (Token-Darstellung)- Forum https-__www.barte.pxp
Peter
Windows 10 - PhraseExpress v14.0.153
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thomasbear

Post by thomasbear » 13 Sep 19, 12:05

Thank you so much... but I can't open it on my Mac. Please kindly upload a youtube video and provide a link, or a personal video link. If I see it, I can recreate it :) screen pics also could work.

Also, the enterprise purchase is not working still on IOS.
Thank you!

thomasbear

Post by thomasbear » 15 Sep 19, 00:29

Thank you. I really need help to recreate the patient note format above. The toggle buttons that turn green in the pictures able are nice and big to see and easy to toggle with a finger on iOS (and would also be easier to see on a mac fyi) and are much better than checkboxes. Thank you so much! If I can see this code, then I can recreate it easily for everything and add.
-----
Name: ____________
Symptoms: Cough (toggle button that turns green)
Congestion (toggle button that turns green)
Rhinorrhea (toggle button that turns green)
Onset: _____ number slider (1-60)
days (toggle button that turns green)
weeks (toggle button that turns green)
months (toggle button that turns green)
years (toggle button that turns green)

Patient Note
This is patient Thomas. His symptoms are cough, congestion, and rhinorrhea. The onset of symptoms was 5 days ago.

thomasbear

Post by thomasbear » 18 Sep 19, 02:10

Hello, Please kindly post a video of performing the above. I really need your help to get me going. Thank you, Tom

thomasbear

Post by thomasbear » 20 Sep 19, 11:46

Hello again,
Please help me by placing a quick video demonstrating how to create the above. Also, the Upgrade to Enterprise on iOS still does not function. If successful, this could create a user-base of medical professionals. I am eager to test and use. The paperwork in medicine is too overbearing.
Thank you again, Dr. Thomas