I'm using an export to excel as input for subject titles. As the subjects are added continously, I'm using the dynamic link file. It works perfectly and I'm using a hotkey to jump to the list. However, when I restart the application, the trigger information is lost. This is also the case for smartcomplete.
I added a picture with the before and after the restart situation. 1 - the trigger (win+shft+f12) 2 - dynamic link folder 3 - missing trigger after restart (application and/or machine).
With kind regards,
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danke für die Info. Wir konnten das Problem reproduzieren und werden im nächsten Update lösen.