Version 16 does not install me

Nelsao

Version 16 does not install me

Post by Nelsao » 15 Aug 21, 22:01

Version 16 does not install me I have heavy paragraphs

I have a lot of Pharase Express files and was trying to test the version 16 installation but couldn't. I am a lawyer and I found the way to insert articles of laws easier with Pharase Express, since I import the articles as well as in the image.

This feature is very useful as I can quickly find, read, and paste law articles. However, Pharase Express files get heavy. However, in version 14 and 15 they have worked well. I don't know if the problem is because of the size of my files. That is why I have several files from Pharase Express of laws exclusively. The truth is that I tried to test v16 and I always got the error.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Technical Support

Post by Technical Support » 16 Aug 21, 11:15

We cannot reproduce the problem here. If you have other files that may produce the problem, then please send them to us. Otherwise, try the following:
1. Revert back to version 15 and load your old phrase files (.pxp)
2. Remove any .pexdb files that may exist near your v15 phrase files (.pxp)
3. Install the latest PhraseExpress v16 Beta

Nelsao

Post by Nelsao » 17 Aug 21, 00:14

These are other files, but I'll try the solution you recommend. I think my computer is also somewhat slow, I think it may also be because of this its processor is not very fast, let's say, but soon I will buy another computer. Thanks a lot ! For your attention and thank you very much for such a wonderful program, I would not be able to do my job without it, when I am on another computer without the Pharase Express it is as if an arm was taken from me. Congratulations 🙏
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Technical Support

Post by Technical Support » 17 Aug 21, 09:23

We could repdocue the problem with a number of the files you posted. We will try to resolve the issue in the next update.