A few things - using 16.0.70i - Beta

baltazar

A few things - using 16.0.70i - Beta

Post by baltazar » 10 Sep 21, 13:46

First, let me be clear that I really like your product, otherwise I would not bother taking notes and writing this. With that clear:

Some stuff that I believe I can call small errors:

a) The ' [fireDAC][Phys][SQLITE]ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed ' is showing up a lot. I several different uses ans situations.

b) After the update from 16.0.69i to 16.0.70.i the toolbar was fixed - I mean, now it holds buttons after restarting the programs. Now there's a small glitch:
When you click 'Show Quick Access Toolbar Below the Ribbon' it works, but it goes back above the ribbon after a restart.

c) I tried using the 'bulk edit' to lowercase descriptions in a folder and it worked only on regular characters. Some characters commonly used in portuguese and spanish - Ã|Ã|Ç - remained uppercased.

-

Some Stuff that might be working as designed, but i'm calling - annoyances:

a) whenenver I insert a comment (* *) in a phrase - it changes status of the phrase to ' formated phrase content' - and that tends to mess some of the more complexes phrases.

b) In this beta I dislike not being able to change the order of files loades in the 'files and folders' menu.

c) I really miss using the 'bulk edit' functions when I had selected only a few phrases - and not necessarily the whole folder.

d) Why the phrases in a folder can't be properly ordered by 'last used' time ? I know there's an option, but there's always some phrases used really recently that are no correctly ordered.

Sorry for my english, portuguese speaker here.

And thanks for the great product.

Joao

Technical Support

Post by Technical Support » 10 Sep 21, 14:10

a) The ' [fireDAC][Phys][SQLITE]ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed ' is showing up a lot. I several different uses ans situations.
In which situations exactly? Would the problem go away if you create a new file and import your old phrases into it?
b) In this beta I dislike not being able to change the order of files loades in the 'files and folders' menu.
The Up/Down buttons work here as expected...
d) Why the phrases in a folder can't be properly ordered by 'last used' time ? I know there's an option, but there's always some phrases used really recently that are no correctly ordered.
The sorting only happens on load, so the phrases are not sorted again when you execute them.