Crashes on wake from sleep

ZevEisenberg

Crashes on wake from sleep

Post by ZevEisenberg » 08 Feb 21, 01:55

Hi, there. I've been seeing occasional wake-from-sleep crashes in ShareMouse on both my Intel MacBook Pro running macOS 10.15.7 (19H512) and my M1 Mac mini running macOS 11.2 (20D64). I'm attaching some crash logs from both. I'm not sure if they're all relevant, but hopefully they prove useful. I don't have much in the way of reproduction steps, other than that I'll come back to my computers after a while away and find that ShareMouse isn't running any more. I'm running v6.0.22 Standard Beta.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 08 Feb 21, 11:32

Crash problems can occur if ShareMouse lacks permission to access system functions. Please carefully follow all installation instructions at https://www.sharemouse.com/doc/installation/mac/

IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, Apple seem to want you to unset and redo the system access settings after every update of ShareMouse. Please make sure to uncheck and check the access credentials for ShareMouse. We wish that this would be more comfortable but this is out of our reach as it seems to be a macOS design decision.