Mouse keeps moving off the edge of the screen Topic is solved

ZevEisenberg

Mouse keeps moving off the edge of the screen

Post by ZevEisenberg » 20 Jan 21, 20:31

I think this may be a more detailed report of the problem mentioned at viewtopic.php?f=235&t=18370:

I have a laptop on the left, and a desktop with a large monitor on the right. The bottom of the large monitor is slightly above the bottom of the laptop's monitor, and I have that configured in ShareMouse's Display Manager.

I keep the Dock on the bottom of the laptop's screen. When I move the mouse down to the Dock, it seems to overshoot and keep moving off the bottom of the screen. Or, more precisely, the cursor stays on the screen, but however much I move down, I have to move that far back up before the mouse will become unstuck from the bottom of the screen. In fact seems to happen on all edges of the screen, except the right edge because that is where the other monitor is. This is annoying, because I usually hit the edge of the display at some speed when I'm trying to click on something in the Dock or menu bar.

I've attached logs from the laptop in case they help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 21 Jan 21, 14:27

have you checked latest update 6.0.21 that addresses this issue? https://www.sharemouse.com/download/beta/

ZevEisenberg

Post by ZevEisenberg » 23 Jan 21, 17:00

That did it! ★★★★★