v 14 vs V15 problem set phase

User-to-User discussion about the PhraseExpress macro programming.
Nelsao

v 14 vs V15 problem set phase

Post by Nelsao » 02 Mar 21, 05:53

I am a lawyer.
I have this CARLOS ENRIQUE ALVAREZ SUAREZ folder and many others. That corresponds to the folder of a client. I have many clients with data. I figured out how to use the same shortcuts to insert the name, address, phone number, open folder and the word document where I have their cases.
Since I have so many clients I cannot assign a keyboard shortcut to each client (more than 2000 clients). Therefore, I prefer to always use the same shortcuts for the same tasks, for example: Shif Bloq = Name
Alt Bloq= Dni
Ctrl Bloq = open Word document associated with the client.
In order to use the same shortcuts, I have a folder (shortcuts) that has the hotkeys assigned and another folder (variables) where are the phases that change constantly from user to user. The dynamics is very simple, the folder (shortcuts) uses "insert phase" and takes the data from the folder (variables). To fill the folder (variables) with the customer's data, each customer folder has a phrase like this with this emoji (😉). This phrase uses the macro "set pharase" to pass each data from the client folder to the variables folder.
Everything works very well in version 14. And in version 15 it works halfway. However, when running Emoji (😉) from each client in version 15, the macros for (open folder) and (open document) do not work as expected. They are not even passed to the variables folder and therefore cannot be executed and cannot use the hotkeys assigned. And they are deleted, therefore, I must continue in version 14. Any help 🙏
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.