Macro Embed problem

User-to-User discussion about the PhraseExpress macro programming.
Nelsao

Macro Embed problem

Post by Nelsao » 10 Jan 21, 15:36

Macro Embed problem horrible change
I switched to version 15 and there is a change that affects a lot of my work.
In version 14 when I embedded a document in word, the embedded document had REF markers. The documents I inserted with the Pharase Express were inserted correctly = {REF Solicitante}
This helps me, so that the word document knows that there it must repeat data for example "Solicitante".
However, in version 15 in the embedded documents it throws this information in the markers {HYPERLINK \ 1 “Solicitante” \ or “Click here ¡”}.
In other words, why are the word bookmarks not being inserted correctly?
This behavior is very strange for me, and it affects me many word templates that I had automated to insert, since they used the REF markers in word. Now in version 15 where I had a REF marker, I have to insert data manually.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Technical Support

Post by Technical Support » 11 Jan 21, 10:04

We will take a look at the problem. Would it be possible for you to provide us with a couple of sample documents and a phrase that produces the problem?

Nelsao

Post by Nelsao » 11 Jan 21, 16:09

Thank you so much !

Within the document, there are two (2) embedded templates, the one that is correctly with its fields, and the one that deleted them with version 15.

Here is the phrase, and several templates that I use in my work that inserted well in version 14 and badly in 15.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.